- Both male and female nominations will be solicited each year by the Department of Athletics following the current year's induction ceremony.
- Any Eureka College alum, former or present coach, or member of the Hall of Fame Committee may submit nominating letters. Nominations are limited to one person, team or coach per year.
- A Eureka College Athletic Hall of Fame Nomination form shall be filled out and submitted for each nominee to be considered. Download a form in Microsoft Word 2000.
- Nominating letters shall be sent to the Director of Athletics by April 1 for consideration for induction in the fall of the following school year.
- Nominees will be notified by letter of their nomination and asked to submit additional biographical and supporting information by May 1 of the current year.
- Any nominee receiving consideration (voted on) but not inducted in the previous year to the Hall of Fame shall be carried as a nominee for one additional year. He/she may be re-nominated as defined in the above procedures if not inducted the second year.
B. Selection Process
- The Selection Committee shall read/review the nominating materials and select up to twelve finalists, which shall have representation from both men's and women's sports, for consideration to be inducted into the Hall of Fame.
- The Director of Athletics will distribute the nominating letters and biographical information forms of the finalists to the Selection Committee for consideration.
- Voting on the finalists will take place in Early June as described in Section C.
- The Chair will notify all finalists by July 1 with the results of the voting.
- The Hall of Fame induction ceremony will occur on Homecoming Weekend.
- Each member of the Selection Committee will cast up to eight votes and rank those individuals in order of preference ("1" being their first choice). Ranking by committee members shall be used only to break ties.
- Nominees must receive a minimum of 7 of the votes cast by the Hall of Fame Committee to be eligible for induction into the Hall of Fame.
- A maximum of six individuals will be inducted in any one year which shall have representation from both men's and women's sports.
- Team and coach nominees will be voted on separately and must receive 2/3 of the votes cast on a separate ballot.
- Honorary nominees will be voted on separately and must received 3/4 of the votes cast on a separate ballot.
- All voting will be completed by the meeting date in Early June.